Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ting Ting Ti-Ding...

Just because I'm losing, Doesn't mean I am lost...
I just love the way this song goes about. I was not a fan of Coldplay until this song got into me... Coldplay is awesome. There's something about the band, just like anyother fan of the band would agree to me. I don't know why but whenever I listen to the songs by this gorgeous band, I just feel like my life is complete. I get a ray of light. This song really does mean a lot to me. Whenever I feel low, I listen to all kinds of music. My music player is always on random mode, but somehow, this song always makes an appearance. I just love listening to it.
Even YELLOW, it's soo damn good. Oh I wish, sometimes, I had Coldplay in my pocket, I could ask them to play these songs for me anytime.
I don't know why am I typing all of this. But I just feel good. It's never that I am so depressed. I just get the motivation to do something. This time I felt like putting it down on this virtual wall, where I could just express and make others feel the same way.
This is just like a tribute to them.
So, Coldplay.. Here you go..
Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you...!
:)
I always have a smile on my face. Right now, I am SMILING...
:)

No comments: