Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2012 & it's on.

This year has given me a lot & taken a lot away.
I don't really know if anything counts or not. I was jobless the second half & first half was full of fun.
Left boring & meaningless jobs. Mundane activities I don't like. I like to travel which I did by travelling to the southern bits of India. Had a great time with 3 strangers who then became lovely friends. My love life has been great. Love is happening & more. I lost a friend & gained a best friend who lost her love of her life.
Got reunited with college & school buddies who are all working & happy with their lives. They make me happy. My best friends getting married & I am excited.
No, I am in no mood to get married cuz the man of my life is making me very happy. I don;t wanna get settled in life right now. I wanna have loads of fun & explore all my options career wise. The man that I love is the one I wanna be for the rest of my life.
He is humble caring honest & I need to put no commas for it. :P

Anyway... I hope 2013 is much better than this year.. I hope there's more happiness in the world & more jobs & less crime rates.
I hope things get affordable & petrol is saved. Planes should run on CNG. :P Then I may buy one & travel the world <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


























Ciao!

No comments: