Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Me = College + Fun + Work + Fun + LIFE!

It's always been that have been a fun person all the while. A lazy ass to work and very lazy to make an effort. Off lately all of this sounds a little Unlike me for now. Maybe cause I got an internship. I never expected to intern at someplace which I wanted to. There were a few things in my to-do list and one of them was intering for a music channel, I thought, It's just another crazy thought.Well, here I am sitting in my office WORKING, Enjoying and happy with my life. This is exactly the kind of life I wished for. A good Internship/job with a good college . Though at times , college gets a little hard as work gets a little more harder. There's one thing I can't do No matter whatever I try to do. Its so ODD. I can't be puntcual . Even though, I leave an hour in advance I end up Reaching LATE. I can't evenjustify cause then it'll just be like another excuse ...
Anyway, With the good comes the bad. You can't really avoid. What I can avoid right now is some pressure on me ! There's not much around to be tensed up but you never know what's there in store for you. Anyway, I am happy for one thing, people appreciate me for who I am. Then, my photography has taken a lil break. I hope I catch up ...

Till then... I use my mind. CLICK CLICK .. i am missing My Click!!!

No comments: