Saturday, November 15, 2008

contrast!!!

i never really gave it a thought how amazing it can be when you spend so many days out side a city to a place you never really thought can be so beautiful in spite of the luxuries excluded from your life. that was not the first time for me though. i have camped all my life and will continue doing so. But, when i saw so many people trekking down to south india, i was really wondering... people die for life without luxuruies. its perhaps the way a man wants to live ... just by himself. luxuries make a man's life difficult and acts as a block..
i recently, went for a trek to south india.. so many innumberable places i couldn't have thought of. dense huge trees and evergreen forests. colorful n humungus animals of all kinds... i felt like i was the largest and the smallest creation looking at many different places. it was amazinG.. i cant really explain. its all being there and experiencing. no one can take that part of my life from me.. i chose to have a life like that ,without luxuries like i pods, cellphones, videos ,internetetc. trust me... i found my self!!! i was back to who i am... i didn't even think of anything other than the world surrounding me...!!! i just want to go back to the place and say... hi! am here again!

No comments: