Sunday, November 23, 2008

LIMITS and ETHICS... come again?

DEAR SHIT,
I don't really know why am i talking to you!
But all i know is you know what i have been through.
after all you were a part of me and now you aren't!
it's a bad thing , but , you see that's natural!
when i eat food, you are never there... once i am done you start bothering me!
specially when i am around tons of people. what happens to you when you and i are all alone... you are a part of me and so am i your creator. then y such a big difference!
i cant even introduce you to my friends cause they are ashamed of you!
they so don't want to see you for who and what your are!
but anyway... no complaints..
next time, don't gimme a pain which i have to suffer from.
i can't even sit at times. you are different everytime you say bye bye to me!
so heres it again! a Final bye!
shit!!!
shitty bye to YOU!

1 comment:

Avinash Shahri said...

sometimes it frowns, sometimes its cute,
sometimes it gets stuck and sometimes it shoots,
smells are in vareity, early in the morn,
some brown thing from me is daily born!!