Wednesday, November 26, 2008

spread smiles...

Sounds familiar? I know its from someone great "me". Fine! I won't brag... the point being i am just being plain positive cause people aren't!
well, you see I happen to stay in mumbai which is temporarily attacked by the terrorists. It's nothing new for the country but only cause its MUMBAI its hyped overly. I mean news channels are ridiculous, they are trying to be the spokesperson for the whole situation, i mean , really! give me a break!
Some media channel put up their conversation with the terrorist on air /live.ARE the insane? and now the claim that the TERRORISTS want tons of things which ain't possible (that's the reason why terrorists are for, they demand something hypothetical so that they can destroy you cause in the end you can't really fulfill these demands!) so then they strike you back.
The whole situation in mumbai seems to be very funy!
I have faith in the mumbai police and know they'll do justice, but I am fearing one thing media going and talking upto them and telling them that they are inefficient!
OH GOD!
(can't even say that now.. I'll have to be specific).
anyway.. the point being, at stage when everyone is all panicked and NEWStruck i am sitting here and blogging!
well, that's one powerful thing i can do ...another thing i am doing... :)
smiling! cos that eases me whenever the city and me is tensed!
so SPREAD SMILES!!!
that's the way terrorists WON'T shoot you when you smile at them!

No comments: