Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What do i always think of?

I usually never think, but, if I think ... I end up putting a question mrk on my face or the people's face!
They call it weird , i call it THOUGHTS!
What's wrong in thinking that the world looks round upside down?
And i didn't know who Benazir Bhutto was!?!(now I do)
The whole point of one can't survive without knowledge is BULLSHIT! I think it's just exaggerated!
well, I see many people looking at me when they talk about the American - Iraq war or Obama and his presidential shit! what happens neXT!!!
i mean seriously, u really think sitting at one end of the corner i will worry about the whole war and president shit happening?
its all cause of media!
i am a media student! and all i get to know is how one should glamorize the de-glamorized world and how to UNDO it later!
That's the truth! It's all cause of media that i think! media makes it big and then talks about it.. hypes it and then degrades it with its own conclusion! i mean seriously, who and why are we the target... cos... its not entertainment for us but for the media to see the people reacting in a certain way which makes them feel like god!
Phew... i can't talk much cause! my brain just fell out... realised i shouldn't be thinking so much!
i LOve my life and have some issues to sort of my own...
well... jokes a better option for me! ;)

1 comment:

Avinash Shahri said...

Well very insightful. Very.
Media IS what causes us to think in a predefined direction about things outside our personal life, and quite often about our personal lives too( The funniest influence would be that of Dr. Mahendra Vatsa).
Keep writing!!