Sunday, November 30, 2008

no sleepy no more!


Last night I slept a little early compared to other nights , I slept at 12! I was trying to get some sleep simply because I have my college the next day and I didn't intend to bunk it simply cause these days I just love going to college. Its a new place for me (considering my attendance is low and gotta attend to be admitted , lol!) and I LOVE the atmosphere. Anyway, so I went off to sleep set an alarm at 6 and z z z z zz zz z...
ALARM!!!
phew... I woke up and realized I have late lectures so I thought I'd go back to sleep. Closed my eyes. They opened! I was too tired from my cycling trail yesterday. Wondered if my legs and body wanted to rest. I could feel the tired legs but still I just couldn't go off to sleep . So I thought of a better idea. Early morning dosage of the Hole in the wall which has WINDOWS( my pc)! I turned it on and was just going through these social websites and its actually funny to look at a few profiles ! LOL... I am gone mad in the morning maybe I am morning high! But, i simply couldn't stop laughing!
that's the way my life wants to give me laughter.... A compulsary laughter!
Then I suddenly looked out of my window and there were 2 sparrows on my grill ...SO cute I looked at them! They were cuddling , I though they were cuddling instead they were fighting! DAmn these birds also fight!?!
I never thought of a reason why birds fight-for food -yes! but neither of them had anything!
anyway... it wasnt entertaining me, so i shooed them away! :)
And started blogging!
:)

No comments: